We've had a pretty routine week so far, so there's not a lot to update but I've included some pictures of tummy time. We have tummy time to work on building Truett's neck muscles and coordination. I think he likes it but who really knows at this point. He doesn't cry as much as he used to. We also have story time in the mornings; one of my favorite times of the day. I have a children's Bible that we read a few stories from along with some books that either focus on counting or colors. I truly believe we can't start too early or read to him too much and it's quality time for the two of us.
We'll celebrate Truett's one-month birthday tomorrow. I can't believe how time has flown by. I have mixed emotions about it- I'm so grateful that Truett's growing and healthy (and will soon be sleeping through the night) but I don't want time to go by so fast! We'll post pictures tomorrow to show how much he's grown.
Our "normal" routine: For my dad (who always seems to call while Truett's feeding)
6am-7am- Breakfast
7-9am- Nap time w/ mommy
9am-10am- morning snack
10am- Story time followed by a few minutes of tummy time
11-noon- Who knows...sometimes he'll sleep and I'm able to do things around the house and get a shower. Other times he's wide awake and only wants to be held
Noon- Lunch time
1pm-3pm- Wake time followed by about an hour nap all while being held, of course
3pm-4pm- Afternoon snack
4pm-6pm- Daddy's home. Yay! This usually turns into "me time" for my shower, errands, sleep
6pm- Dinner for everyone
7pm-8pm- Bath time, nap time, snuggle time
9pm- Evening snack
10pm- bedtime #1
12am- Midnight snack given by daddy (thankfully!)
1am- bedtime #2
3am- Mid-morning snack given by mommy
Then we start all over again! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment