Saturday, April 9, 2011

Not to feed!

That was Truett's decision early this morning. Then he decided that he wanted to feed again at 5am rather than the normal 6am feeding time. I knew that was going to happen and at that point, I was going on three hours of sleep. Not a happy mommy!

But he made up for it today when he smiled at me! A real smile...not a gas smile. It was wonderful. Like we were just meeting again for the 1st time.

He's had lots of extra lovin' today. Our Great-Nanee came to visit us today and held him her entire visit while Jayson and I got in a little nap. Now he's with his grandparents and is enjoying Granddaddy's singing. That is a sweet sight to me and I know Truett enjoys it as much as Mallory and I did as little girls.

Now I'm going to let the rain sing me to sleep. Good night moon!


No comments:

Post a Comment