You've probably noticed the obvious updates to our blog including backgrounds, colors, and fonts but I've also changed our title. "Guess how much I love you" is now my new favorite book! I read it to Truett all the time and cry every time I read it. At first I blamed the pregnancy hormones for my tears but now I know it's really the sweetness and innocence of this book and thought it would be a wonderful title for our family blog.
The story is about a little rabbit who wants to show his daddy how much he loves him. When he'd show him with his outstretch arms, bounces, and hops, the daddy could stretch farther and hop higher showing the little rabbit how much more he loved his son. The little rabbit finally decided that the distance to the moon was an accurate show of his love but the daddy's love was more. "I love you right up to the moon and back" is an accurate description of our love for each other and our son.

This is one of my favorite kid's books! So sweet!
ReplyDelete