We don't have a lot to write about today but I wanted to share these pictures.
We had a really good day today. I've been working to get Truett on a napping routine during the day. Today he slept for an hour and a half in between feedings and I didn't have to hold him. Friends, this is a small miracle. I was able to clean the house, do some laundry, shower in peace! It was great. From what I've been reading daytime napping is very important for brain development. After he eats, we have play time for about thirty minutes or so then ideally, he goes to sleep.
#1 Please look at how long his legs are #2 Please look at those feet!
He was trying desparately hard to fit that fist in his mouth
I admit...this was staged
He doesn't really love tummy time so today I put him on his belly to see what he'd do. Surprisingly he didn't seem to mind it. He just hung out!
This was not! She loves her brother
1.5 hr nap is a small miracle indeed. :) Glad all is going well with getting a schedule together for him. You are doing great! :)
ReplyDelete