Sunday, December 30, 2012

Birthday boy

Our one year old!
We started March 7th with "happy birthday" and chocolate chip pancakes. Evidence shows he loved them.

Then we took the pancake party to Truett's daycare. They normally do cupcakes but I wanted something different and what 1 year old really needs a cupcake?

More pancakes!

Later that day, we took Truett to lunch and then to the park. Our party was held that Saturday- great weather, fun friends, and our sweet boy in the spotlight.

We had a nautical theme and I will confess that I invested more time, money, stress, and hot glue then I should have but I'll also admit that our 2nd birthday farm day will probably be just has festive.

A month by month timeline including pics and memorabilia from last year













                                                      
                                                                        Boats for the kids to decorate

A time capsule for T to open when he's 18

Showing his "1" finger that was almost burned 


Lei Lei was helping him unwrap
His "trac trac" from Grandaddy Jeff
T's the youngst of the Campbell babes



A sneak peak for 2!



No comments:

Post a Comment