We enjoyed our weekend in Fuquay but as usual, it was busy. Saturday, we went to JC Penny for some pictures of Truett. I have to admit that I'm a bit of snob when it comes to picture quality. Unfortunately, I'm not thrilled with our pictures and if we had paid more than we did, I wouldn't have gotten them. The photographer would try to get him to smile but by the time she had the camera ready, the smile would be gone. And props were half in/half out of the picture. I'm disappointed but we have a few good ones.
| Truett's first sink bath. |
On Sunday we went to my mom's side family reunion. This once a year gathering had 4 generations present. Truett's not the youngest in the family but he was the youngest (and cutest) present.
| He was chewing on the swing so we put his coat there. |
| My new favorite! |
| Weeeeeeeeee! |
- CLAPPING! He started clapping yesterday and hasn't stopped. It is SO cute.
- He's on the verge of crawling. He gets on one knee but topples over.
- We've introduced green beans and carrots to his diet. Now that we have a plethora of goodies, we've started to spice it up a little and mix foods together. Tonight we had apples and bananas.
- Our biggest update for the month is that Truett is now solely on formula. Between his two little teeth and my low milk supply, we were forced to stop nursing. I'm glad I was able to nurse as long as I was because wanted to go as long as I could. Once I got past month 2 or so and we got in our groove, I really loved that time together. If you think about it, I had been Truett's sole mean of nourishment for a year and a 1/2 (while preggo)
5:30ish- He still waits up sometimes early morning but we're able to give him his pacy back or we put him in his swing. Every now and then he'll sleep through to 7 or 8.
7am- 6 oz., cereal, and a fruit
11am- 7/8 oz.
3pm- 7/8 oz.
6:30- 6 oz., veggie, and a fruit. We were giving cereal but I wanted to add another fruit or veggie and I think they're more vital than cereal.
8pm- Bed time. He still sleeps like a champ!
I didn't include naps because they're so random! Ideally, he goes down about two hours after he eats for about an hour and a 1/2 to 2 hours. That was not the case today! I was off today and kept him with me. I don't do this often but I rocked him for about an hour while he slept. And I loved it! I know I won't get this time back so I cherish our time together.
oh no! sorry about your jcp experience. boo. in other news, your pictures here are simply adorable!
ReplyDelete